- Adjustment of displacement or turns.
- Adjustment of pressure according to material thicknes.
- Safety double command for the cycle drive.
- Hydraulic clamp for the piece fastening.
- Maximum capacity in round: 20 mm.
- Maximum capacity in square: 20 mm.
- Maximum capacity in flat bar: 50×10 mm.
- Working speed: 45 mm/s.
- Return speed: 70 mm/s.
- Cycle time: 10 secodns.
- Pieces per minute: 4 pieces.
- Engine power: 2,2 KW/ 3 CV (HP).
- Three phased tension: 230/400 V.
- For other tension or single phased machines, please ask the manufacturer.
- Palletized lower bench to easily move the machine up to its working place or storage.
- The machine is sent completely mounted.
- Packaging with a wooden pallet NIMF15 and 3-layered cardboard box suitable for sea freight.
- Optional: Complete wooden packaging with fumigated wood NIMF15.
- Easy handling: Any worker is able to carry out this job, even without any previous preparation.
- Readiness: Thousands of parts can be made in a sole working day.
- Value and prestige: There are few craftmen who can make this kind of wrought jobs.
- Sales: Possibility of selling parts with the forged extremes to different companies or steel stores.
All or products are manufactured in our facilities in Spain. The hydraulic and electrical components are all standard from the best leading European trademarks, with technical assitence all over the world: Rexroth, Bosch, Roquet, Schneider Electric, LG, Telemecanique, Pizzato etc…