Gas Forge Nargesa H1 has got only one burner.
- Working temperature, 1300ºC.
- Adjustable pressure from 0,5 to 2 Bar.
- Maximum consumption 1 Kg/h. per burner (x1).
- Propane gas supply.
- Combustion chamber isolated by ceramic fibre and refractory brick.
- Useful inner cavity: 140 mm width x 100 mm height and 210 mm depth.
- Removable back door to heat up steel bars in the middle.
- Maximum capacity Ø 80 mm.
Main advantages of using a propane gas furnace instead of a conventional carbon forge:
- Fast reaching of working temperature.
- It’s clean and it does not produce harmful emisions for health.
- Easy ignition.
- Possibility of moving it to the working site: Eg. Horseshoeing.
- Pressure reducer between the tank and the supply hose.
- Flame check valve.
- Thermal device valve: It cancels the gas supply in case of detecting anomaly.
- Adjustable safety metal screen at the front part. It allows dodging any metal projections that might occur.
- All components are standard and easy to get at any shop or harware store.
- Furnace Nargesa H1 is delivered completely mounted.
- It’s packed in a 3-layered cardboard box, suitable for sea freight.
- Optional: Wooden Packaging NIMF15.
Its simplicity, dimensions, easy ignition and fast reaching of optimum working temperature, make it a very versatile furnace.
Forging furnaces H1, H2 and H4 are according to the European directives and regulation of manufacturing. CE