Gas Forge Nargesa H2 has got two burners.
- Automatic electronic ignition: Prevents the operator from inserting his hands in the combustion chamber to turn on the gas. No tool is necessary to generate the spark
- Gas system integrated in the furnace structure: The components were totally protected from impacts that could damage and cause leaks
- Insulation of the combustion chamber: These elements are formed by a 100% natural material, compacted vermiculite, not harmful to health.
- 100% recyclable as it does not include glass fibers or ceramics
- Anti-return valve: This valve regulates the direction of the gas flow preventing it from being addressed to the cylinder
- Thermocouple safety valve: This device closes the passage of the gas when the combustion chamber cools due to an anomaly, avoiding any possible leak
Main advantages of using a propane gas furnace instead of a conventional carbon forge:
- Fast reaching of working temperature.
- It’s clean and it does not produce harmful emisions for health.
- Easy ignition.
- Possibility of moving it to the working site.
- Pressure reducer between the tank and the supply hose.
- Flame check valve.
- Thermal device valve: It cancels the gas supply in case of detecting anomaly.
- Adjustable safety metal screen at the front part. It allows dodging any metal projections that might occur.
- All components are standard and easy to get at any shop or harware store.
- Furnace Nargesa H2 is delivered completely mounted.
- Packaging with wooden pallet and 3-layered cardboard box, suitable for sea freight.
- Optional: Wooden Packaging NIMF15.
Its simplicity, dimensions, easy ignition and fast reaching of optimum working temperature, make it a very versatile furnace.
Forging furnaces H1, H2 and H4 are according to the European directives and regulation of manufacturing. CE